Whether you are selling 10 products or 1000 products, you can keep an organized database of the product information with this template. Also you can track the inventory levels for each product by creating records for tracking number of items in and out of the inventory.
Using the 2 level categorization and tagging system, you can easily organize your online store structure directly from the product database. You can tag products for each campaign to see the inventory levels for them at a glance.
Product Inventory template has 6 lists:
- Products : List of products and their detailed information. Inventory (units) here is calculated by the inventory in/out records automatically. If, at any point, you need to change the inventory level to correct it, you would need to add inventory(in) or inventory(out) record.
- Main Categories : Top level product categories.
- Sub Categories : Sub categories of the main categories.
- Tags : Use tags to create collections of products.
- Inventory (in) : Add a record here for each addition to inventory. Basically, you choose the product, add quantity and choose the date.
- Inventory (out) : Add a record here for each removal from inventory. Basically, you choose the product, add quantity and choose the date.