Customer Support Engineer
Lead the way through innovating, problem-solving, and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service.
We’re a growing startup team working on a challenging, yet very exciting cloud product.
- Provide support to customers during the on-boarding phase.
- Work with the Customer Success Team and at times directly with corporate contacts to provide updates on a project rollout.
- Liaise between the customer and Customer Success team to provide clear and accurate troubleshooting solutions via our support management system.
- Provide support in partnership with the Customer Success team to diagnose, research, document, and resolve escalated issues.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to help draft, edit, and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal and customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
4-year college degree or comparable experience
- Up to one year experience providing customer support
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Prior knowledge of Database system
- French, Spanish, German (optional)
- Ability to work early morning hours and flexibility to work overnight if needed.
- Ability to work weekends. Workdays will rotate, requiring all Customer Support On-boarding Specialists to work 1-2 weekend shifts a month.
- Passion for solving customers’ problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Workplace: In-office or Remote
- Job Condition: Challenging, Demanding
- Job Tools: Laptop, Subscriptions for required tools
Please apply from here!