Sales representatives are our main point of contact and our brand ambassador. Our customers are a wide range of companies in several sectors. Workiom is a cloud platform for managing a company’s data and processes. You will be responsible for performing inbound and outbound sales in Turkey and the MENA region for companies of 50 employees. You will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
- Setting up a referral system with resellers and maintenance of collaboration agreements.
- Manage, track, and nurture existing affiliate partners.
- Qualify and approve/deny new affiliate applications.
- Schedule calls with high-quality new affiliates to understand their business, how they will promote Workiom, and offer our support to make them more successful.
- Develop and optimise affiliate relationships to drive newly acquired customers through affiliate channels.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and optimise affiliate performance to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Proactive outreach to high-quality partners not producing signups or sales to understand how we can help them drive new customers to Workiom.
- Review and audit monthly affiliate commissions to ensure payouts are correct.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Worked for at least two years in B2B software sales.
- Experience in affiliate management, partnerships, sales, or business development. Ideally, in the SaaS space.
- Extensive knowledge of IT tools used by sales teams in the sector.
- Turkey experience.