Seeking an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Specialist.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Manage the lead generation process from a to z including PPC profiles on Google Ads, and Facebook, landing pages, till converting to a qualified user.
- Managing the website and landing pages by yourself and hire talents (design, implementation, SEO, etc) to complete the work
- Create, manage, and track campaigns and optimize them in all supported countries and languages.
- Manage and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics as well as keyword list updates.
- Contribute and provide ideas for a creative copywriting and work with the designer to keep optimizing the content
- Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client ’s objectives.
- Implement, manage, track and publish landing pages by yourself or with freelancers you hire on freelancing websites
- Track and compare search results and search success and make AB testing continuously to optimize the campaigns
- Create marketing content and follow up with different team members and freelancers to get the best results
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Google Analysis, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel (Expert)
- Collaboration Tools (Asana, Trello, Workiom, etc)
- Website implementation (Wordpress, Webflow, or similar tools)
- Landing Pages tools Unbounce, ClickFunnels. Instapage
- Minimum 3 years' of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent English (speaking and writing)
- Ownership and Leadership skills (Very important)
Please apply from here.