We are looking for a highly creative, innovative, autonomous, and motivated Visual/ Digital Designer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating a variety of digital assets for our website/ landing pages, email and social media and create other design templates to be used by the whole organization.
The position collaborates with our public relations, marketing, sales, customer success, and human resources teams to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by our fortune 1500 customer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather input from marketing stakeholders and curate the visual asset inventory for multiple asset types.
- Generate high-quality graphics, and computer animations.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes.
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics.
- Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, websites, etc.).
- Researching best practices for product pages and flagging inconsistencies across the site.
- Stay up to date with communication and design trends and tools.
- Help revamp our branding guidelines from time to time.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in marketing or SaaS company.
- Degree or certificate in graphic design, communication or marketing is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sketch, Figma and PowerPoint.
- Hands on experience in web designing.
- Video editing expertise.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and adherent to deadlines.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, and JS)
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced, SaaS company.
- Chance to make a difference because you are empowered to do so.
- Work with Fortune 1500 companies as your clients.
- Growth opportunities within the organization.
- Make wonderful friends and become part of the diverse and inclusive Workiom family.
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people who value hard work and know-how to celebrate the wins – No matter small or big.
- Amazing benefits & perks.